In order to better serve the players of our games, we have created GamersFirst. Once you create a GamersFirst account, you can make purchases and manage your accounts for ALL GAMES USING ONE ACCOUNT! And, what’s more, we have created a currency, G1 Credits, with which you can make all purchases. We just thought it would make things much more convenient. That said, if you already have an account and you want to make purchases the old way, you currently can still do that.
Articles in this section
- What is GamersFirst?
- Do I have to pay for anything?
- How do I sign up for GamersFirst?
- What games can I play as a GamersFirst member?
- Do I have to create an account in order to play a game?
- What does Free2Play really mean? Is there a catch?
- What are G1 Credits?
- I went to a website for one of your games, and I wanted to create a new account for that game, but it took me here. Why?
- I went to the website dedicated to my game in order to make a purchase (or manage my account somehow), and I noticed G1 Credits.
- What options are there for managing my account?
Article is closed for comments.