If you are getting this message it usually means that you are trying to run a second client on the same machine. Since this isn't allowed, it will give you this error message and then close the updater. Make sure that frontend.exe is not already running when trying to run the updater.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform a DX Diag once prompted to do so?
- How do I improve frame-rate in both windowed and full screen mode?
- Why am I am getting "The Game is Unavailable" when trying to log in through Steam?
- What are the minimum system specs needed to play Fallen Earth?
- I received an error about not having cookies enabled when trying to set up my account, what should I do?
- How do I perform a file check to ensure all the files I have are correct?
- I received a V3D.CreateContextFailed:3 error when attempting to launch Fallen Earth, what can I do to resolve this issue?
- I received a V3D.CreateContextFailed:7 error when attempting to launch Fallen Earth, what can I do to resolve this issue?
- While trying to patch, the download freezes at the same spot no matter how many times I restart it!
- What do I do if I'm getting the error "Connection timed out, please try again later." every time I try to log into Fallen Earth?
Article is closed for comments.