When it comes down to attacking something, keep your eyes on the crosshairs. If the crosshairs are over the target when you pull the trigger, the bullet (or baseball bat) will go where it’s supposed to go. The amount of damage your attacks do is based on the weapon, skills of the user, and the armor the target is wearing or resistances.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?
Article is closed for comments.