If you hit something, then the system compares your skill to the appropriate skill of the target: Ranged Defense for a Pistol or Rifle attacks, or Melee Defense for a Melee Attack. The defender’s skill can raise or lower the amount of damage and provides the chance for a critical hit. After that, the target’s armor, special abilities, mutations, and usable items come into play, which potentially mitigates the amount of damage you do. Damage is also affected by where you hit the target. As you might guess, a shot to the head does more damage than a hit to the leg.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?