Access to First Aid Skills and Healing Mutation Paths can greatly speed your recovery, and remaining well-fed and hydrated with food and drink items will serve to lower your necessary downtime during exploration. The tradeoff to such preparation, of course, is having less room in your pack for your (potentially ill-gotten) gains and some reduction in your Stamina, but it’s better than having your corpse decorate the belly of a Blight Wolf.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?
Article is closed for comments.