LifeNet was once a subsidiary of GlobalTech; they set up things called “regen pods” all over the Province, each of which can clone people, animals, and all kinds of other stuff. In the days right after the Fall, folks used them to make supplies, which explains why a lot of towns are built near pods. Unfortunately, not many people know how to use them these days, and if you screw around with them, you can cause all sorts of catastrophes, such as creating “diggers” or “infected”—half-formed clones that want to eat people.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?