No, there are PvP areas in all of the sectors, when you enter a PvP zone you will get a message up as a warning and above your radar (upper right corner) it will show you are in a PvP zone. Anytime you are in a PvP zone you are able to be attacked by other players. There are PvP areas in all sectors. A PvP icon remains on you when leaving a PvP area for 5 minutes, this allows you to be attacked for this period of time.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?