Press the Alt and O keys together or alternatively click on the Menu Button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen, click on Options and then click on the Keymap tab. The keymappings are separated into the sections of Movement, Combat, General, Windows, General, Stances, Actions and Actions Extended. Click the category and then select what you would like to remap. Double click the selection you want to change and then press the new key entry you would like associated with it. You can Reset All to set the keys back to default.
Articles in this section
- How do you improve a tradeskill?
- Where can I purchase a Fallen Earth subscription?
- How do I retrieve my password if I have forgotten it?
- How do I link my Steam account to Gamersfirst?
- Is there an offline version of Fallen Earth?
- What knowledges and gear should I have after I complete the Tutorial?
- Are there any restrictions on a Free Account?
- How do I convert my F2P account to a full subscription?
- How do I remove the upgrade box?
- How do I view my journal?
Article is closed for comments.