To turn anti-aliasing on or off please do the following:
- Login to Fallen Earth.
- Next click on options located at the bottom left of the launcher.
- Under Video Settings check the box for Anti-Alias, and drag the slider to the desired level.
- When finished click on "Save".
To adjust anti-aliasing while in-game:
- Press Esc on your keyboard which will bring up the Menu, or click on the Menu button.
- Click "Options".
- Next click on the Graphics tab.
- Click the box beside Anti-Alias.
- Slide the bar to the desired level of AA (2x, 4x, 8x).
- Close the window and restart the client to apply your settings.
Note: Anti Alias and Advanced Post FX are mutually exclusive options; if you turn on one, it will disable the other.