To perform a File Check open FEUpdater.exe, check the box that says Perform Complete File Check, then enter your username & password, and click Login. The file check process will run automatically, and when it is complete the LAUNCH button will be active. You can then launch the game as usual.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform a DX Diag once prompted to do so?
- How do I improve frame-rate in both windowed and full screen mode?
- Why am I am getting "The Game is Unavailable" when trying to log in through Steam?
- What are the minimum system specs needed to play Fallen Earth?
- I received an error about not having cookies enabled when trying to set up my account, what should I do?
- How do I perform a file check to ensure all the files I have are correct?
- I received a V3D.CreateContextFailed:3 error when attempting to launch Fallen Earth, what can I do to resolve this issue?
- I received a V3D.CreateContextFailed:7 error when attempting to launch Fallen Earth, what can I do to resolve this issue?
- While trying to patch, the download freezes at the same spot no matter how many times I restart it!
- What do I do if I'm getting the error "Connection timed out, please try again later." every time I try to log into Fallen Earth?