ACTIVE SKILLS include a number of special abilities you use to gain certain temporary powers. Using a special ability consumes stamina, which is slowly deducted from your character’s Stamina Pool over time (rather than in one large chunk on initial activation). All special abilities have a minimum level, so as your character levels up and improves skills, he or she can learn new special abilities.
Articles in this section
- What is an armorcrafter?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?
- What is Item Fatigue?
- What does the construction tradeskill allow a character to do?
- What are the numbers that show on the nodes when you hover over them?
- Can I craft biological, geological or botanical chemicals?
- What do I mine geological chemical from?
- What do I harvest botanic chemical from?
- What can I harvest biologic chemicals from?
- I have learned the second level of a special ability ie Fortify 2, I can’t seem to find Fortify 1 , is it no longer available?