You spend APs by selecting the tab of the Attributes Window you wish to spend points in and then highlight the individual Stat, Skill, or Mutation line. You can then click on the up arrow at the bottom of the Attributes Window to select the number of points you wish to add to the ability. You may do this with multiple abilities on a single page. Clicking Apply will apply all these changes and spend your AP.
Articles in this section
- What is an armorcrafter?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?
- What is Item Fatigue?
- What does the construction tradeskill allow a character to do?
- What are the numbers that show on the nodes when you hover over them?
- Can I craft biological, geological or botanical chemicals?
- What do I mine geological chemical from?
- What do I harvest botanic chemical from?
- What can I harvest biologic chemicals from?
- I have learned the second level of a special ability ie Fortify 2, I can’t seem to find Fortify 1 , is it no longer available?
Article is closed for comments.