A character with the Armorcraft tradeskill has the ability to craft armor, clothing, and armor repair kits. When you learn a recipe book, it will contain one or more recipes that will show up under that recipe's entry in your recipe list (L). In most cases the basic recipes also include instructions on how to craft Improved and Advanced versions of the recipe books.
Articles in this section
- What is an armorcrafter?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?
- What is Item Fatigue?
- What does the construction tradeskill allow a character to do?
- What are the numbers that show on the nodes when you hover over them?
- Can I craft biological, geological or botanical chemicals?
- What do I mine geological chemical from?
- What do I harvest botanic chemical from?
- What can I harvest biologic chemicals from?
- I have learned the second level of a special ability ie Fortify 2, I can’t seem to find Fortify 1 , is it no longer available?
Article is closed for comments.