Once you have a target in your sights and you pull the trigger or swing your club, then the math and dice rolls begin. When you click your mouse, the system picks a random point inside your reticle for the attack. The higher your skill with the weapon and the slower you move, the tighter your grouping will be, making your attacks more accurate. The system checks the selected point to see if there’s a target there. If so, you score a hit. Otherwise, it’s Maggie’s Drawers—a swing and a miss.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?