If the conflict town is neutral you will need to gain 100% control of the town by doing missions for your faction. The different faction areas surround the outside of the conflict town. By going to your faction area, you accept missions that increase the control points your faction needs to gain control.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?