There is a 20 second timer when you log out in a pvp zone or while you are in combat. When you log out in a pvp zone or in combat you will get a question asking *are sure you want to exit now? *. You will then get a pop up timer counting down the 20 seconds, any movement or actions during that time will stop the timer and you will need to exit again and the timer will restart. During this countdown timer period you can be attacked and killed.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?