To adjust the in-game music before launching the Fallen Earth client:
- Login to Fallen Earth.
- Click on Options located at the bottom left of the launcher.
- Under the Sound Settings tab check the box for in-game music.
- Next slide the bar to the desired sound level.
- When finished click on "Save".
To adjust the in-game music if already in-game:
- Press Esc on your keyboard which will bring up the Menu.
- Click "Options".
- Next click on the Audio tab.
- Click the box beside Music.
- Slide the bar to the desired sound level.
- Close the window to save your settings.