The Fallen Earth client may need to be synced to the server; to do so simply type the command /timesync in your chat window and push Enter.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform a DX Diag once prompted to do so?
- How do I improve frame-rate in both windowed and full screen mode?
- Why am I am getting "The Game is Unavailable" when trying to log in through Steam?
- What are the minimum system specs needed to play Fallen Earth?
- I received an error about not having cookies enabled when trying to set up my account, what should I do?
- How do I perform a file check to ensure all the files I have are correct?
- I received a V3D.CreateContextFailed:3 error when attempting to launch Fallen Earth, what can I do to resolve this issue?
- I received a V3D.CreateContextFailed:7 error when attempting to launch Fallen Earth, what can I do to resolve this issue?
- While trying to patch, the download freezes at the same spot no matter how many times I restart it!
- What do I do if I'm getting the error "Connection timed out, please try again later." every time I try to log into Fallen Earth?
Article is closed for comments.