Dexterity is used to determine a character’s Pistol and Rifle Skills, along with the Reflexes attribute. Raise your Dexterity to increase your long-range offensive abilities.
Articles in this section
- What is an armorcrafter?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?
- What is Item Fatigue?
- What does the construction tradeskill allow a character to do?
- What are the numbers that show on the nodes when you hover over them?
- Can I craft biological, geological or botanical chemicals?
- What do I mine geological chemical from?
- What do I harvest botanic chemical from?
- What can I harvest biologic chemicals from?
- I have learned the second level of a special ability ie Fortify 2, I can’t seem to find Fortify 1 , is it no longer available?
Article is closed for comments.