In order to "dismiss" your mount, you must find a garage/stable and talk to a Garage (for vehicles) or Stable (for horses) Manager and select the Park option. This option will only become available once the mount is within a short range of the manager. Garages and stables (aka Gas Stations) are spread throughout the wasteland, more commonly along roads and near busy towns. The Stable Manager can be seen on the radar or map as a horseshoe icon and the Garage Manager can be seen as a gas can. These NPCs are generally near each other.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?
Article is closed for comments.