Every player has sixty-four slots in their inventory and also a maximum allowed weight that is determined by his or her Strength. A character may have available slots but still be unable to carry an item if it exceeds his or her weight allowance. The best way to increase what you can carry is with a vehicle, as everything from motorcycles to dune buggies will have inventory slots.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?