Hitting the letter “I” will open the inventory system, which combines traditional slots with an encumbrance system based on the weight of the objects carried. Every player has sixty-four slots in their inventory and also a maximum allowed weight that is determined by his or her Strength.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?
Article is closed for comments.