No, the crafting itself does take time, but a queue of items can be set up to run while the character is running around, performing more immediate tasks. Most items can be created in only a few minutes, though the most impressive, difficult, and expensive creations can require days of effort, or longer! Fortunately for the artisan, there is no chance of failure during the crafting process. If you have the blueprints, the materials, the time, and the skill, you can build it. Note: Scavenger level accounts have only 8 hours of crafting available to them per day.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?