Sometimes when you're in a busy town you may find yourself having to find yourmount amongst a crowd of others. How do you know which one is yours? When mousing over the horses you will notice that only when you mouse over your horse there will be a horseshoe icon, a steering wheel will appear for vehicles. Also when you are near your mount the "Mount Status" screen will appear (default is under your vitals in the top left). It is also encouraged to give your horses a unique name using the /renamemount command.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?