The horse is the first type of mount; as with all vehicles, a player gains access via proximity. As living creatures, horses can go much further than an ATV or a motorcycle without having to refuel, but they lack the speed most engine-driven vehicles can achieve. You refuel the horse with feed, and you use Veterinary Kits to repair them. If you let horses rest, they will recover energy on their own. You may store your mount by speaking to a Stable Manager. Depending on the type of horse, some mounts come with extra pack space. All horses allow their riders to fire shots while mounted, but Melee Attacks are not possible on a horse.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?