The crafting of vehicles is governed by two primary Tradeskills: Nature provides access to horses, as well as feed recipes and Veterinary Kits. Science is used for all other vehicle types. Obtaining recipes for vehicles does require going through several missions. Once you have those initial ATV recipes, you can develop the abilities needed to make all the other types of vehicles. The Science Tradeskill also allows you to craft various kinds of fuel (gasoline, biodiesel, batteries) and Repair Kits. Vehicles can be damaged through use, as well as in attacks carried out by NPCs or PCs in PvP zones.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?