Your Gear adds to your various damage resistances. As time goes on, your gear will start to suffer the affects of your adventures, but any skilled armorcrafter should be able to give you Tool Kits with the correct materials to fix up your gear. While in the Gear Window, you can also click the Weapons Tab to look at the stats on any weapons you have equipped on your person.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?