Fallen Earth includes a selection of armor designed to protect characters from head to toe, with items in nineteen different armor slots, including feet, hands, shirt, jacket, and head. Initially, the armor items in these categories will reflect either the remnants of old-world technology or things that survivors have cobbled together from the materials at hand, which can include anything from work gloves and spiked handwraps to combat boots and riot vests. You’ll see things like motorcycle jackets and Kevlar right alongside scrap-metal plating and sandworm hides.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?