There are several things you can do to help close the gap between them. The first thing would be to make sure you advance your ballistics skill to the level where you can use the most efficient ammo recipes that the game has available. For those of you that don't already know about those, there are 3 ammo recipe books for each type of ammo. They are regular ammunition books, then you have the efficient recipes, and lastly you have the economic recipes. Each one of those books provides a more efficient ammo recipe than the book prior to it. You'll get more ammo out of more efficient recipes for the amount of components that you put into them. Also, keep in mind that you can craft offline and while you are out and about to help with keeping up with your ammo expenditure. Many of the missions in the game provide ammo as a reward and a number of them are repeatable which will help as well.
Articles in this section
- What are the rules for Blackjack?
- What type of resting bonuses do I get from the Bunker Bars?
- I don't want to have my Wasteland Mutt following me any longer, what can I do with the dog?
- My Wasteland Mutt has been killed, how do I heal it?
- How do you spawn the Wasteland Mutt once you have the Wasteland Mutt Leash?
- How can I get a Wasteland Mutt?
- Can I rename my pet?
- What are Trashy, the Hermit Crab's stats?
- What are the Kaibab Cur's stats?
- What are Tradeskill Kits?