Tradeskills fall into ten categories:
- Armorcraft: Constructs clothes and armor.
- Ballistics: Builds firearms, ammunition, zip guns, and crossbows.
- Cooking: Prepares food that provides buffs and improves Health, Stamina, and Gamma regeneration.
- Geology: Harvests minerals such as iron or coal from the earth.
- Medicine: Prepares medical supplies and devices, including bandages, antitoxins, and crash carts.
- Mutagenics: Builds items that affect mutations, such as drugs that speed Gamma recovery.
- Nature: Harvests resources from plants and animals.
- Scavenging: Gathers materials and items from ruins and rubbish heaps.
- Science: Builds advanced devices, such as batteries, computers, and grenades.
- Weaponry: Constructs axes, clubs, knives, and other melee tools.
- Construction: Build camps that can provide merchants, buffs, mailboxes, vaults, and activity areas
Article is closed for comments.