At each Town Event area there will be a group of NPCs with missions, you need to do each of the missions a set amount of times in order to set off the Town Event. While in the Town Event area you can check the progress by clicking in the upper left of your Radar, this will show you how much progress has been made and how much more needs to be done before you set off the Town Event.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a vehicle or mount?
- At what level can I purchase my first horse?
- Can I sell my motorycycle, atv, horse?
- How do I store items in my horse's saddle bag?
- How many missions can I have active at one time?
- What do I have to do for the Embry Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Oilville Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Clinton Farm Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Burnside Town Event?
- How can I tell when the main event will happen after doing some of the Town Event missions?
Article is closed for comments.