Once you arrive in your starting town and have completed/ skipped the additional training, you can run around and explore all of the different things your town has to offer. To start taking missions, find the NPCs with yellow bio-hazard signs above their heads. Once you click on them and accept their mission you can locate it in your mission log. Your mission log can be found by pressing “j” at any time during game play. On your radar in the upper right hand corner you can track your mission location with a red X.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a vehicle or mount?
- At what level can I purchase my first horse?
- Can I sell my motorycycle, atv, horse?
- How do I store items in my horse's saddle bag?
- How many missions can I have active at one time?
- What do I have to do for the Embry Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Oilville Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Clinton Farm Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Burnside Town Event?
- How can I tell when the main event will happen after doing some of the Town Event missions?
Article is closed for comments.