Each clan has up to five ranks that it can use to assign status to its members. You have the ability to have a Leader and 4 additional ranks. You can change the titles of the additional ranks (all but the Leader rank, which is the highest rank) to add variation within the clan.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a vehicle or mount?
- At what level can I purchase my first horse?
- Can I sell my motorycycle, atv, horse?
- How do I store items in my horse's saddle bag?
- How many missions can I have active at one time?
- What do I have to do for the Embry Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Oilville Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Clinton Farm Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Burnside Town Event?
- How can I tell when the main event will happen after doing some of the Town Event missions?