Players have a couple of options when it comes to trading components for food, weapons, and gear that has been crafted. Players can interact directly with other nearby players, trading chips or bartering goods by using the various options in the Interface Window. It is also possible to put goods up for sale at the regional auction house, auctioneers can be found in every town throughout Fallen Earth. Each auction requires a surcharge on the goods sold. The surcharge is based on the value of the goods and how long the action is scheduled to last.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a vehicle or mount?
- At what level can I purchase my first horse?
- Can I sell my motorycycle, atv, horse?
- How do I store items in my horse's saddle bag?
- How many missions can I have active at one time?
- What do I have to do for the Embry Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Oilville Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Clinton Farm Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Burnside Town Event?
- How can I tell when the main event will happen after doing some of the Town Event missions?