Yes, there are auctioneers in all towns to put goods up for sale at the regional auction house. Each auction requires a surcharge on the goods sold. The surcharge is based on the value of the goods and how long the action is scheduled to last.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a vehicle or mount?
- At what level can I purchase my first horse?
- Can I sell my motorycycle, atv, horse?
- How do I store items in my horse's saddle bag?
- How many missions can I have active at one time?
- What do I have to do for the Embry Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Oilville Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Clinton Farm Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Burnside Town Event?
- How can I tell when the main event will happen after doing some of the Town Event missions?