In the later days of the GlobalTech enterprise, a number of underground bunkers were built throughout the Province to provide protection for their moderately valuable employees and equipment. Unfortunately, this plan was too little too late and the bunkers went empty and unused for decades until an enterprising group of Bankers and Travelers discovered the access codes. Now, they’re being the reopened all over the Province to provide a place for weary survivors to rest and, in those towns where the Travelers have sway, wager a few chips on friendly games of chance and skill.
Articles in this section
- What is a Bunker Bar and where are they located?
- Can I log out while in combat?
- How do you take control of a conflict town?
- How do I duel?
- Can I be killed in any area in the world by another player?
- Do I have to participate in PvP in a conflict town?
- Can a character die in Fallen Earth?
- What happens when I die in Fallen Earth?
- What penalties are there for dying?
- I was killed in one sector but sent to a lower sector, why?