Yes. The game has multiple dance emotes you can use at any time. You can find them by clicking the plus sign bubble next to where you type in chat. Once you have clicked that you can scroll up to where it says emotes and pick one from the list. To activate the emotes from your chat window simply type / and then the name of your emote of choice. For example: /carlton.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a vehicle or mount?
- At what level can I purchase my first horse?
- Can I sell my motorycycle, atv, horse?
- How do I store items in my horse's saddle bag?
- How many missions can I have active at one time?
- What do I have to do for the Embry Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Oilville Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Clinton Farm Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Burnside Town Event?
- How can I tell when the main event will happen after doing some of the Town Event missions?