After you have achieved level 15 you should have enough knowledge to be able to make it out there on your own so your automatically removed from the Help channel, but if you come upon something and would like to ask a question about it you can still get back into the Help channel to ask. Simply click the plus sign (+) in the lower left corner of the chat window, then scroll up to Channels and check the box next to Help. Make sure you have Help filtered into the window so you will see it.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a vehicle or mount?
- At what level can I purchase my first horse?
- Can I sell my motorycycle, atv, horse?
- How do I store items in my horse's saddle bag?
- How many missions can I have active at one time?
- What do I have to do for the Embry Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Oilville Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Clinton Farm Town Event?
- What do I have to do to set off the Burnside Town Event?
- How can I tell when the main event will happen after doing some of the Town Event missions?